Core Values Challenge
How to feel connected, energized, and alive every day in your relationship.
Do you know what your core values are?
Seriously though... do you?
A lot of people know what they value. Things like "Family" or "Quality Time." But your core values might be very different from the things you value.
It's crucial for you to know what your Core Values are.
They help you navigate big, tough decisions.
They help you find meaning and purpose in your life.
They can also cause big, ongoing conflicts if they clash with someone else's values... which often happens inside a marriage.
Here's what you'll get from this challenge...
- A clear understanding of what Core Values are and why they're important
- You'll identify your top 3 Core Values
- You'll identify your partner's Core Values
- You'll learn how to deal with Core Values when they're in conflict with each other
- You'll develop your own personal and/or family mission statement based on your core values
If you've never sat down and identified your Core Values in the past, I promise you that taking this challenge seriously over the course of 7 days will change your life.
Nate Bagley is a relationship researcher, speaker, writer, and podcaster. He has devoted his life to ridding the world of mediocre love. If you want an extraordinary relationship, you're in the right place.